Your booking (“Booking Confirmation”) shall constitute a legally binding contract between you and Ciudad de Segorbe Hostel and shall be further supplemented by the internal rules and regulations that apply specifically to the Hotel where you have booked your stay:
- Guests cannot use the hostel for any commercial purposes.
- Customers are required to conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner at all times when on Hostel property and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in a Customer being asked to leave the Hostel in which event all sums due shall become immediately payable.
- The Hostel is not responsible for any bodily harm, theft, loss or damage to any personal effects Guests who have been evicted will not receive a refund.
- Guests will be expected to reimburse the hostel for any damages caused by inappropriate behaviour.
- Inappropriate behaviour will result in eviction from the premises with no refund.
- For security reasons some common areas are under video surveillance.
- SMOKING / ALCOHOL / DRUGS / WEAPONS: Smoking is not permitted within the premises. Any guest found smoking within the building will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will not receive a refund.
- Consuming Alcohol or drugs within the premises is strictly prohibited.
- The management reserves the right to confiscate alcohol or drugs found on the premises. Management may allow guests to consume their own alcohol on common areas only and also has the right to refuse that at any time
- It is prohibited to bring weapons of any kind into the hostel.
A violation of the above rules will result in immediate termination of residency .Management has the right to refuse admission.
Check in and Check out:
- Our check in: time is from 3pm. valid identification IS A REQUIREMENT. We accept a Passport for non-Colombian citizens and Photo ID for Colombians. Management may request additional information as required from guests.
- Check out: is by 11am. All rooms are payable in advance during the check in. Over holding is not permitted. If you check-out beyond the stipulated time at the hostel, the hostel reserves the right, without further notice to you, to charge you an additional one (1) night’s stay at the then prevailing room rate or remove your belongings into the luggage storage facility and deny you further access into the room. The Hostel shall not be liable for any loss or damage to your belongings as a result of the action(s) taken.
- Early or late check in / check outs can be requested and we will try to accommodate your requests however we cannot guarantee this. By prior arrangement we are happy to store your luggage.
we have 2 free parking in the hostel; you will need to call in advance to reserve your parking. First come, first served. There is as well on street parking subject to availability.
Free daily breakfast will be freshly prepared and served on the internal garden from 7:00am until 9:00am.
We offer a range of room types Single Rooms, Twin Rooms, Double Rooms and Multiple rooms (triple, quad or family 5 beds room). You will need to contact us to check our room availability. we cannot supply extra beds.
Children: This property has AGE RESTRICTION: We welcome well behaved children from 12 year up. Children between the ages of 12 – 17 may not stay at the Hostel unless accompanied by an adult aged at least 18.
Pets: Pets are not allowed.
Luggage Storage: Luggage storage is available only for guests currently staying with the Hostel to store their luggage or other personal belongings before check-in or after check-out, at the Hostel’s option. You use the Hostel luggage storage service at your own risk. The hostel will not be responsible for loss of or damage to the luggage, the contents therein or your personal belongings (including any valuables, even if we have been advised) during storage or during the disposal process however caused and you hereby release Ciudad de Segorbe Hostel from any liability in respect thereof
In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking, please inform us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org – or by telephoning us on +5767593794. We will confirm by email. You need a written acknowledgement from Hostal Ciudad de Segorbe that we have received your cancellation request. If we do not contact you by return mail we understand that you assume that we have not received your message.
- Cancellations of 31 days or more from the arrival date: there is a $20 usd administration fee.
- Cancellations between 30 and 8 days: 80 % penalty of the rate per room cancelled.
- Cancellation 7 days or less from the arrival date and NO SHOW: 100 % Rate
- All rates are expressed in Colombian pesos and include breakfast and services.
- The General Sales Tax (IVA) of 16%. This tax applies only to Colombians.
- The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.